So many cooks feel like they can conquer almost anything in the kitchen - so long as it's not fish. But in this class, I'll help to demystify some of the greatest fish dishes, showing you how simply you can prepare seafood in a variety of styles. Learn the tricks and tips that will make you confident in your next seafood cooking adventure.
I have lots of recipes that work great for this class! Here are a few different fish possibilities that are easy, and will help you gain confidence with seafood.
• Mussels Mariniere
• White Bean and Mussel Stew
• Seared Scallops with Cucumber and Roasted Prosciutto
• Bourbon Sesame Shrimp
• Shrimp with Tomatoes and Feta
• Pan-Roasted Trout with Mediterranean Dressing
• Red Snapper nel Cartoccio (in parchment) with Fresh Summer Vegetables
• Cuban Whole Roasted Rockfish
• Spanish-Style Monkfish with Tomatoes and Peas
• Roasted Sole with Tomatoes, Pancetta and Lemon
• Salmon with Brown Sugar and Mustard Glaze
(As always, menus can be changed and personalized to fit your desires or dietary restrictions. Think of the menu above as an "idea" that I'm offering, and we can go from there together!)